Dragon Claw Alliance forum for Pocket Empires.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Xx_UnStOpAbLe_xX's Recruitment - Approved

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xx_UnStOpAbLe_xX

PostSubject: Xx_UnStOpAbLe_xX's Recruitment - Approved   Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:37 pm

1. What is your lord name? Xx_UnStOpAbLe_xX

2. How old are you? (You don't have to answer, though if left unanswered we will assume you are 10) 17

3. Why do you want to join this alliance? I want to be a part of an alliance that is online often and also very strong.

4. What was your previous alliance and why did you leave? Raging Demons.. 3 people were the only people ever online so if someone needed help there was no way to recieve it

5. What can you bring to the alliance? I can bring a solid army, good attitude, and im always on my phone so I can be on whenever

6. What is your current approach/direction in the game? Conquering lvl 10 widows and lizards to expand my army

7. How often do you check on your cities? Like I said im always on my phone so sometimes ill be bored and check them every 15 minutes or less or sometimes im hanging out with people and dont check them for a couple hours but im basically always checking

8. How often do you check the forums? I checked my former clan's forums all the time

9. Do you have a constructive, positive attitude? yea of course

10. Can you take criticism? im going to play division 1 sports so yea i get a lot of criticism

11. How big is your army presently? the main numbers are 100mil widows( and an order of 50mil more in the market) 40mil lizards 100k reapers.. a mil catapults.. lol (dont ask why i have those) and other smaller numbers of troops

12. Do you have any counties/metropolises/capitals? If so, how many? like 30 counties 3 metros and 1 state cap but i dont bother capping anymore because i have all i need to upgrade every tech all at the same time

13. What is your current reputation? over 70 mil

14. Do you have any feuds with other players or alliances? no

15. Do you know any current or past Dragon Claw members? i think Lord Akuma was.. but im not sure..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
General Saus

PostSubject: Re: Xx_UnStOpAbLe_xX's Recruitment - Approved   Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:59 pm

Ummmmm. Hell yes! Just what we need... what's your sport?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xx_UnStOpAbLe_xX

PostSubject: Re: Xx_UnStOpAbLe_xX's Recruitment - Approved   Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:25 pm

Its football lol I might go to cuse I'm not sure yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
General Saus

PostSubject: Re: Xx_UnStOpAbLe_xX's Recruitment - Approved   Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:16 pm

Cool! ... and I have to ask... what are your plans with all those cats?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xx_UnStOpAbLe_xX

PostSubject: Re: Xx_UnStOpAbLe_xX's Recruitment - Approved   Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:25 pm

I'm sure you already know this but if you get 4mil cats you can conquer lvl 10 lizys witth no losses so that's what I'm aiming for
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKknight

PostSubject: Re: Xx_UnStOpAbLe_xX's Recruitment - Approved   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:25 am

yes..from me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deimon

PostSubject: Re: Xx_UnStOpAbLe_xX's Recruitment - Approved   Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:08 am

Very solid application. You are approved. I accepted you in game too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xx_UnStOpAbLe_xX's Recruitment - Approved   

Back to top Go down

Xx_UnStOpAbLe_xX's Recruitment - Approved
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1