Dragon Claw Alliance forum for Pocket Empires.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr!fTeR

PostSubject: Application   Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:35 pm

1. What is your lord name? Dr!fTeR

2.How old are you? 30

3. Why do you want to join this alliance? I want to join DC to be apart of an alliance that is structured and has a purpose in pe

4. What was your previous alliance and why did you leave? I started out when alliances first come out with LeGiT Kr3W under kds haywire AKA The Dark King he made a decision to join Kaos and Kaotic_Nature
as Kaos is his cousin. I was with them until Sledgehammer left and i followed only I did not join HOG I joined
a friend of mine known as Bubba now, we made an alliance of our own called _ _ and our purpose was only
to train noobs we were small only about 15 members after a month or so of this we were asked to come back to KN which after some consideration we decided to do so. At this time we made an arrangement for our officers to enter in with our titles so I came in as a General and continued to train noobs and this was my only role as a member of KN and I continued at this task until the day we were held accountable for Kaos's actions of which I had no knowledge and I explained this to Guitargod an officer of DC. At this time I left KN
and posted on officers forum my hatred for kaos anybody else in KN who would get me labled as a spy I told
them I would personally hold him and KN accountable for their actions and my attitude is the same now. I am currently in Legit crew we created again for those who left KN that were friends but at this time its
just not working to few people to acheive anything.

5. What can you bring to the alliance? I can bring my personal leadership skills my knowledge of the game
and my respectful personality

6. What is your current approach/direction in the game? I am currently prepping for pvp by this I am gathering resources and recruiting mass defense troops while at the same time i continue to build my army
so that come pvp I can attack and Defend.

7. How often do you check your cities? As I am recruiting In most of them I check them at least 4-5 times daily and my main city Im in at all times of the day.

8. How often do you check the forums? I have just joined the DC forum and I will check It several times a day. I check pe forums quite often as well and lately I go to officers forum I cant see much there but I go to
check out what I can see.

9. Do you have a constructive positive attitude? As I am a manager outside of pe with my job my outlook on
things is very constructive I am in the rent to own business and I have to assess my situation at all times and adapt or lose customers and my attitude is very positive if I show my employees any less they will be
less likely to follow me.

10. Can you take criticism? Yes I am very open minded.

11. How big is your army presently? 105 million roughly.

12. Do you have any counties/metropolises/capitals? If so how many? 11 counties 2 metros

13. What is your current Reputation? 77,435,512 is my current rep I have only worried about Army not getting rep

14. Do you have any feuds with other players or alliances? No feuds I only have my situation with Kaos but I will not go out of my way to get revenge on them

15. Do you know any current or past Dragon claw members? The only DC member I have had any dealings with is Guitargod and that was limited to a few pm's.

Thanks In advance for reviewing my application. Also I have never donea screenshot but I will work on this
so that I may complete the process.

Dr!fTeR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deimon

PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:46 am

I really like the effort put into the application. Everything else looks good as well. I see no reason not to extend you an invite, so feel free to apply in game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr!fTeR

PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:29 am

Thank you I have joined in pe am awaiting acceptance now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hallowed Be Thy Name

PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:20 am

Just noting that I did talk with drifter after we accidently jacked his stuff. He was really cool about it and I gave him troops for losses and recommended he apply for DC. Now he's here Smile. Grant forum access.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application   

Back to top Go down

Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1