Dragon Claw Alliance forum for Pocket Empires.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

DrainD Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrainD

PostSubject: DrainD Application   Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:35 pm

Hello to all the members of dragon Claw,
I, Draind wish to apply for a position in your alliance by the tendering the application below-

1. What is your lord name? DrainD

2. How old are you? 34

3. Why do you want to join this alliance? I am looking for an alliance that actually does what it preaches.

4. What was your previous alliance and why did you leave? kaotic Nature

5. What can you bring to the alliance? teamwork, co-operation and a willingness to adhere to all rules.

6. What is your current approach/direction in the game? More of a casual gamer. I tend to log on to the game approximately 5 to 8 times a day.

7. How often do you check on your cities? every time I log on.

8. How often do you check the forums? I just created a profile but i would say at least once a day.

9. Do you have a constructive, positive attitude? yes I do.

10. Can you take criticism? Yes

11. How big is your army presently? (rough number will work but please send a screen shot of troops in a PM to Deimon) 10 million lizards, 10 million black widows and 200 spies.

12. Do you have any counties/metropolises/capitals? If so, how many? i had 3 counties but they belong to outpost01x now.

13. What is your current reputation? (Please send a screen shot to Deimon) my reputation is 30,857,286 and climbing.

14. Do you have any feuds with other players or alliances? No, I do not.

15. Do you know any current or past Dragon Claw members? No, I do not.

Thanks for taking the time to review my application. I hope to see you guys and girls soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anjus

PostSubject: Re: DrainD Application   Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:53 pm

DrainD wrote:

4. What was your previous alliance and why did you leave? kaotic Nature

11. How big is your army presently? (rough number will work but please send a screen shot of troops in a PM to Deimon) 10 million lizards, 10 million black widows and 200 spies.

12. Do you have any counties/metropolises/capitals? If so, how many? i had 3 counties but they belong to outpost01x now.

14. Do you have any feuds with other players or alliances? No, I do not.

4. Why?
11. Decent size compared to most that apply
12. LOL
14. Feud with us?

edit-the lol of 12 is just funny, not trying to be mean. it is a game after all. It seems sad but funny. I have a wierd humor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deimon

PostSubject: Re: DrainD Application   Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Army size is pretty low given your rep. Most of our members are in hundreds of million to billion plus range. I'd like to see you work on getting your army size to at least 50+ million range.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrainD

PostSubject: Re: DrainD Application   Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:39 pm

I have been playing for approximately 2 1/2 weeks. My focus was on building reputation, not Army. I joined the 1st alliance I could fine and they showed me how to build reputation. I could build up an Army of 50 million in a week if I dedicate time for it. I guess I learned having a reasonable Army is important when I lost 3 level 12 cities and roughly 4,700,000 to outpost01x lol. I aim to get better hence my applying with your alliance. Any feedback you guys send my way is highly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrainD

PostSubject: Re: DrainD Application   Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:41 pm

I meant 4,700,00 lizards and 3 level 12 cities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKknight

PostSubject: Re: DrainD Application   Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:28 pm

I would ask that you please hang in there, build up army some( focas on widows)

--check in with deimon who heads up recruitment every few days..

--You will be glad if you hold out and get accepted to dragon claw..

We have gained one of our better players after a war..who is now very much a loyal prominent member of DC.

I think you are being straight forward on everything and would be a good possible future addition to DC...

AK

P.s. maybe we could give this guys land back so he can continue growing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
output01x

PostSubject: Re: DrainD Application   Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:51 pm

I know I don't normally chime in on applications, however I have been talking with DrainD quite a bit the last 24 hours. When I took his counties during the attacks on KN, DrainD messaged me asking what was happening and why. I replied informing him of the attacks on all KN as well as Kaos's betrayal of the Dragon faction. I informed him that if he remained a member of KN, further actions could be taken against him. He quickly left KN and continued discussions with me. Of all the KN that messaged me, DrainD has not only been the most respectful but he also never complained about the attacks nor asked for his property back. Because of this, I can honestly say that I respect him, and that even though his army is quite lacking, I believe that his attitude is perfectly fitting DC. I would have no problem allowing him to retake his properties if that is what DC leadership would like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AKknight

PostSubject: Re: DrainD Application   Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:40 pm

I say give it back, good pr,,maybe good new member..and output speaking up for him says a lot..check with J but should give back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinjmoravec

PostSubject: Re: DrainD Application   Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:10 am

I have no issue with returning the property. The fact he was respectful while others were not speaks volumes imo.

I also understand the joining the first who accepts you for newer players.

Most members in this alliance are game release date vets or close to it. those who arent follow the advice we give and grow in strength faster than most will in their entire gaming experience.

As you probably unfortunatly figured rep building isn't the way to go. Your army isnt bad, but it isnt great for your rep either. This isn't a knock against you, but your previous training led to that.

I would recommend finding a lvl 10 widow spawn and doing nothig but running conquers. Your rep wont jump as high, but thats not important. Solid army strength is the foundation of a good player.

Also would recommend when you get your counties back that you resume leveling damage techs, armor techs.

Any questions feel free to ask. As you can tell from here we are actually a pretty laid back group of guys who are cool to play with. We just rain down fire in the game when we need to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DrainD Application   

Back to top Go down

DrainD Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1